- To draft, prepare, review and advise on agreements, contracts and business documents.
- Provide legal advice on Bursa Listing requirements, Securities Industry Act, and legal support to the Group in all legal, operational and contractual matters
- Keep abreast with development or updates in the relevant laws and regulations applicable to business.
- Liaise with internal and external working partners, including lawyers and business associates
- To represent the company in all tribunal and/or legal related matters.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Law or equivalent
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Good in Microsoft Excel, Words and Power Points
- Excellent in interpersonal skills, communication (verbal & written) and high level of integrity and confidentially
- Experiences in Corporate Conveyancing and Litigation
- Familiarity with copyright, trademark and other intellectual property law will be an added advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, multiple tasking and deal with highly confidential information
Interested applicants are invited to write, fax or email to: