Responsible for execute the information technology needs and system of the company, including implementing network designs, installing and upgrading software, ensuring system security, involves in IT projects and troubleshooting computer issues throughout the organizations.
- Responsible for the company's over IT operations in terms of hardware, software, network infrastructure and server related matters.
- Setup, configure, support and maintain various hardware, operating systems, networks & security.
- Support existing IT infrastructure including server administration, database administration, network operations and configurations, backup/recovery, system access security, email administration and application administration.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting of hardware and software problem to the end-user.
- Participate in IT projects or new business initiatives involving IT - requirements study, testing, training and implementation.
- System documentation, standard operating procedures, user guide maintenance.
- Liaise with vendors on matters related to server, networks, security and application systems covering the areas of hardware and maintenance services.
- Maintaining IT assets and software license - control, update, maintain and record the log.
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments or duties assigned by superior when required.
- Attend to any other duties as may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
- A recognized degree in Computer Science / Information Technology /Computer studies or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in executing IT related initiatives.
- Strong business acumen with good technical, IT infrastructure knowledge.
- Good problem-solving skills, ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Experience with deployment of various LAN, WAN and IT Security technologies such as DNS, DHCP, SMTP, VLANS and VPN.
- Possess strong sense of teamwork, integrity, self motivation, positive attitude and initiative to problem solving.