Candidates will be joining our MIS team to provide various areas of the system development and post-implementation support cycle. Guided by an experienced developer and support team, candidates will have tremendous opportunity to learn not only programming and technical support skills, but also the business operation process in wholesale, multi-level marketing, retailing, and manufacturing.
- Responsible for design, programming, debugging, testing, modifications, deployment, operations and maintenance of the applications.
- Assist in requirements gathering, design of systems, analysis of program specifications and system implements.
- Provide technical support to end-users.
- A recognized degree in Computer Science / Information Technology /Computer Studies or equivalent.
- 2-3 years working experience in programming and post support of IT systems.
- Required skill(s): ASP.NET, PHP, MS SQL Server, MySQL Server, SAP Business One, BI360, JasperReports and well versed in SQL scripts.
- Fresh graduates with the right attitude possess the drive to learn are encouraged to apply, as on-the-job training will be provided.