• Responsible for sales plan and strategy of one or two product categories.
• Assist in the development of products that meet customer needs and products that comply with company's procurement principles.
• Assist in handling product selection, bargaining, pricing, introduction, distribution and promotion.
• Provide training to outlet staff related product knowledge, sales focus and strategy.
• Handle internal or external documents/letters of the Merchandising Department.
• Assist superior to review the contents of the product manuals, promotional materials, packaging, gifts, training and teaching materials and check their professionalism.
• Diploma or above in related fields
• Preferably those with at least 1 year working experience in a medical & healthcare or food Company (Those with Chinese medicine certificate/ background can be exempted from this requirement)
• Strong passion and interest in TCM /personal healthcare.
• Strong written skills in both Chinese and English, and able to operate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Full-time position
Fresh graduates from Chinese medicine field are also encouraged to apply.
For fast processing, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org