Property & Maintenance
- Ensure all available lettable property is rented out and working with property agent to source for tenants and/or buyer.
- Handle tenancy agreements, monitor rental collection and liaise with tenants on complaints, repairs, etc.
- Oversee renovation, upgrading & repair works i.e., source, tender and negotiate with contractors, including liaise with architects, engineers where necessary.
- Responsible for the management of building maintenance and facilities team to ensure building works and services comply to authority’s requirements and required quality.
Trademarks & Licenses
- Responsible for trademark application, renewal and infringement matters.
- Monitoring of all company trademarks and industrial designs.
- Application and renewal of business licenses, and ensure business comply to local authorities’ requirements.
- Oversee the upkeep and maintenance of company’s fleets of vehicles including insurance and control of petrol and toll cards.
- Upkeep of office equipment such as copier machine, facsimile machines, etc.
- Responsible for office consumable requisition such as stationery, printing materials, etc, including sourcing supplier, selection and evaluation of quotation and price negotiation to ensure best procurement for the company.
- Take lead in the Safety and Health Committee.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean and comfortable work environment.
- Involve in organizing company’s events such as AGM, annual dinner, etc.
- Take lead in the Safety & Health Committee.
- Assist in Sustainability report and legal matters.
- Degree/Professional certification in Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Knowledge in Property Management is advantageous.
- Minimum 5 years related working experience in managerial capacity.
- Able to lead the maintenance & administration team.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Bahasa, English & Mandarin, both verbal and written. Proficiency in Mandarin is required to communicate with suppliers.